Playing catch up...

Hey everyone,

Ugh! I’m so sorry I haven't written lately. I've been VERY sick. I had a mighty case of pneumonia. (I know, I'm the preacher of all that is healthy and health services related but some of these things I cannot control.) Regardless, I'm back up and running. Today was my last day of anti-biotics.

They took good care of me at health services. Tons of motrin and recommendations, oh and a thermometer for my room! They took good care of me at health services. Tons of motrin and recommendations, oh and a thermometer for my room!

So now, thanks to my ridiculous luck and fabulous immune system, i'm rather behind on school work. Lucky for me, I have great professors. I e-mailed them all or talked to them in person and let them know that I was sick. I also let them know that I would provide them with proper documentation regarding me missing classes. They've been very understanding, and for that I'm grateful.

DISCLAIMER: Health Services will NOT give you excusal notes. They WILL give you documentation saying you were seen, but it can not be AFTER you missed the class. If you miss class on a Tuesday and go to Health Services on Thursday and say oh, I had a cough on Tuesday and skipped research, can I have a note? They will NOT do that. On the other hand if you ask for written documentation on Monday for Monday's classes, they will provide you with that. DISCLAIMER #2 It is up to YOUR professor to excuse the absence, whether or not you have documentation.

Well, now that I'm getting better, I should probably do things, like catch up on sleep or homework. Have a good week!

Thanks for reading,

Sam :)

Listed below are links to blogs that reference this entry: Playing catch up....