HOCKEY!!

Hey everyone!

Happy weekend! Midterms are over! WOO! I think I did really well on them for the most part. I'm very proud of myself. I'm also all caught up with my assignments from when I was sick. Phew! It's like a weight off of my shoulders. Now it's time for... work... I'm working all weekend for ResLife.

On a more fun note, this weekend is one of the last quiet-er weekends because life on campus will begin to pick up next Friday.

Starting next Friday UML Hockey starts up. I'm so excited! Hockey is one of my FAVORITE sports. Next Friday is going to be all fun for pretty much the entire night. Last year we had the "Set the Record Rally" and basically we wanted to set the record for the highest number of students at the opening night game. THIS year, we're having the "Break the Record Rally." We're trying to get as many students to attend the hockey game as possible. In my opinion, what else can you do on Friday night for FREE, get FREE stuff and be LOUD and OBNOXIOUS? That's right, not much.

There will be tons to do before the first game too. There is going to be a BBQ at 5, tons of FREE things, like face painting and the band is performing. ALSO there is going to be a dodgeball tournament before the game and the winning team wins $1000! Personally, dodgeball isn't my thing, but if it is your thing, you might as well give it a shot.

Well thanks for reading & see YOU at the Tsongas,

Sam :)

Listed below are links to blogs that reference this entry: HOCKEY!!.