Happy Birthday To ME!!

Hey everyone,

How are you? I'm great! Today is my 20th Birthday! :) YAY! Last night I went home and did a family birthday party with a few friends. It was a lot of fun. I got money and gift cards which are great for college. (Trust me.) 

Anyways, I also got 4 books on CD. I've never been the type to listen to books but with being as busy as I am, It's great. They're awesome for the bus ride to South, working out at the gym, etc. Seriously, invest in some.

Then I came back to school. I brought the leftover cake back to my Residence Hall and distributed it to anyone that walked by. Who doesn't love birthday cake?!?

So tonight my friends and I are going out to dinner and then watching creepy movies in one of their rooms. It's like having two birthdays. I'm excited. I'm even wearing my birthday crown. I know, you're jealous.

As a junior, I've started to do research on Grad Schools. (It's on my Grad School Career Timeline from Career Services) I want to go into either Student Counseling or some form of Counseling Psychology. I've always intended on staying near home and living at home. Well lately I've taken a liking to a few schools in North Carolina. My plans are changing and I'm really confused. I've talked to my mom about it, and she's expressed her concerns, but she's very supportive (and sad). 

Well, I'm sorry this is a short entry, but BIRTHDAY CAKE calls...

Thanks for reading,

Sam :)

Listed below are links to blogs that reference this entry: Happy Birthday To ME!!.

Elaine said:

Happy Birthday, Sam!