school's out!

Hey!

First of all, I just want to say WOOOOOOOOOO! Happy SUMMER! School's out finally! Hope everyone had a great semester. I know I did.

Move out was so sad. I'm going to miss my floor so much. My residents were so awesome they bought me a notebook and wrote me a wicked sweet note and signed it. I'm really going to miss those girls like crazy. It was such a great year.

I'm also going to miss my fellow RA's. After the past 9 months, I feel like we've grown to a whole different type of family. I definitely made friends in them that will last a lifetime.

Then today was our Orientation Retreat. WOOHOO O2K8! If you're an incoming student or parent, you're going to have quite the experience. I have never seen 40 more committed and excited individuals. You're going to have the greatest orientation ever. We had so much fun and got the whole synopsis of orientation 2008.

Well, I know this is short, but short is sometimes sweet. Especially after you've been cramming, studying and stressing over finals.

Have a good one!

Sam :)

Listed below are links to blogs that reference this entry: school's out!.