LAST DAY OF CLASSES!

Hope everything is going well on your end of the computer screen. Everything is going great here. 

Today was the last day of classes! After next week, I'll officially be a junior in college! That is so exciting. Time flies by so fast. It seemed like yesterday I was just moving in, shaking in my new RA boots. Now I'm a seasoned veteran in ResLife. I'm also halfway done with my psychology classes! I can't imagine how quick the next two years are going to fly by because the past two years have just blown by. WOO! 8 more days until move-out!

So earlier today I stopped by "Southfest." It was a free bbq with lots of live entertainment for FREE this afternoon. Way to go Hall Council! When I stopped by there had to be at least 200 people there. It was a lot of fun... plus the weather cooperated fantastically. What a way to close the school year.

So tonight, I'm actually attending the Residence Life Banquet today. It's going to be a lot of fun! Any time all the RA's are in one place, it's great. We're going to have great food and celebrate an amazing year. I'm so glad that I became an RA and got involved with ResLife. I've grown as a person SO much.

Then the next week is going to be crazy with finals, check outs and papers. PHEW! Need to breathe.

Thanks for reading everyone!

Sam :)

Listed below are links to blogs that reference this entry: LAST DAY OF CLASSES!.