GREAT NEWS!

Hello everyone! 

How are you? I'm incredible! Story time!!!

So the other day I was sitting on the computer, with my e-mail open, and I got a new e-mail. It was from Erin. She runs Orientation. The e-mail was offering me a position as a Full-Time Orientation Leader!!!!!!!! I'm soooooooooo excited! So all of you incoming students and families of incoming students, you might get to see me in June! Orientation is going to be incredible. All of the OL's (Orientation Leaders) and Leadership Staff are great people, and they work so hard to make Orientation a great time for everyone. I'm so proud to be on board.

ALSO, today was Spring Training for ResLife! First, we met with our future staffs and did team builders. Our team builder was a sharing activity. We had to bring 10 photos with us. Then our fabulous ARD (Assistant Resident Director) asked us questions and we had to answer with pictures. Like one question was "Pick one of your 10 pictures and talk about how it defines you." I picked a picture of me and my two cousins at my brothers communion. I talked about how I'm very family oriented and how my family is first and foremost. Then all of the RA's headed to Wannalancit and we had All-Staff training. It was a lot of fun getting to see all the new hires and veteran RA's in one room. It is probably one of the loudest events on campus. What can I say, we love to talk! It was a really good training session and it made me even more excited for 2008-2009.

Well, It has been a VERY long day. I can't wait to sleep in tomorrow! 

Thanks for reading!

Sam :)

Listed below are links to blogs that reference this entry: GREAT NEWS!.