Directed Study / Nice Weather!

Hey everyone!

How are you? I'm doing really good. 

So, I enrolled in my Directed Study today. I'm working with one of my favorite professors at the university, Dr. Ivy Ho. Next semester will be my third semester taking a class with her. College is similar to High School in the aspect that you can have a favorite professor and take a few classes with them and get to know them on a more personal level. I feel more comfortable talking to her about my career choices and paths because I've taken several classes with her and have had advising with her. I hope you all get to find your favorite professor early on, she's helped me a lot this year.

I also took a spontaneous adventure home today. I decided I wanted a home cooked meal, so I packed up some things to drop off at home for the summer, found my boyfriend and headed home. 

First of all, I just want to point out how beautiful the weather was today. I got to drive home in my Honda Del Sol with the roof OFF! It was amazing. I love the feeling that the weather is changing and you can take out the flip-flops and put away the boots. 

Second of all, the food here is great and all, but sometimes you just need a home cooked meal. Nothing is better than dinner that your parents make. So I figured it was okay to spoil myself, drive home (ouch gas prices!), and enjoy a night off. It was just what I needed to get me through this very busy week and next week.

Well, I'm back at school now and I'm gonna go watch a movie.

Thanks for reading,

Sam :)

Listed below are links to blogs that reference this entry: Directed Study / Nice Weather!.