spring weekend review!

Hey everyone!

I'm still sick! It's awful. I'm making an appointment at Health Services Monday! (I promise, Mom!) I hope your weekend was great though.

This weekend has been a blast! I couldn't go to the events on Thursday because I was on duty in my building, but everyone that came back said it was great! One of my residents even got to meet Pablo Francisco! How cool is that? I'm so jealous of her! The midnight breakfast was great too I heard. I had a good time too though, we all hung out in the lobby and played Scrabble.

Friday was tons of fun! I got to go to the carnival on South. I made an airbrush trucker hat, ate great food, hung out with some friends.. It was awesome. 

Then I came back, relaxed and got ready for Spring Fling. Spring Fling was a lot of fun! (round of applause for RHA.) They played great music and we danced all night. It was like a kickback to high school. Even people we didn't know were dancing with us. Thats the greatest part about college, there aren't really cliques. Everyone just gets along and makes friends.

Well I'm on duty again tonight, and it's about time to do a round. Gotta keep the building safe!

Have a great night and week!

Sam :)

Listed below are links to blogs that reference this entry: spring weekend review! .