Spring Fling!

Hey everyone,

How are you? Did you enjoy your long weekend? I sure did. I got to visit my best friend from high school this weekend. It is great to catch up with old friends after a semester or two at college. You have SO much to talk about. We caught up, exchanged stories, and watched lots of movies. It was great to just kick back with old friends.

BUT...

Now the week is here and I have a horrible head cold! Just in time for Spring Carnival... Yuck. I don't like being sick at all. If I still feel crummy tomorrow I'm going to make an appointment with health services on campus. (They are the fixers of all who are sick on campus!)

I just want to get better by Friday night. I'm so excited. RHA (Residence Hall Association) is putting on Spring Fling. It is a semi-formal dance for free on campus. I haven't went to a dance since high school. I'm very excited. Did I say I'm excited? I bought a dress this weekend, and shoes and it's going to be great. I love dancing. It is going to be the perfect end to a 3 day week.

Well I know this is a very short entry, but I want.. no I need to nurse myself back to health. I bought cough drops and orange juice at the school store in Fox Hall. It was great, I didn't have to spend money, I just used my points. Gotta love UML!

Have a great week everyone!

Sam :)

Listed below are links to blogs that reference this entry: Spring Fling!.