Dance Classes!

Hey everyone!

Hope your week hasnít been too crazy. Mine has been relatively quietÖ so far.

So I joined a dance class at the Rec Center a few weeks ago. It is SOOO much fun! I havenít really danced since my senior year in high school so Iím a little rusty. The teacher is a student and she makes it a lot of fun. It is the perfect stress reliever and itís a great break from work.

The choreography last night was really creative. It worked with the music and with the words. It was a lot of fun to do. There is such a mix of people in the classÖ guys, girls, dancers, people that have never danced before. It was really fun at the end! Usually we split in two and got to watch the other group do the dance.

Last night after my dance class, I got the best night sleep ever. Itís a great workout, but Iím always EXHAUSTED afterwards!

So I was thinking that next semester I want to take a different type of dance, something Iíve never done before. I was thinking something like Salsa??  Maybe Ballroom dancing? Maybe something new? What do you think? What dance classes would you take?

Well, the hustle and bustle of college life is picking up, and I got to do some homework.

Samantha

Listed below are links to blogs that reference this entry: Dance Classes!.