Busy college life!

Hey everyone,

Sorry this is going to be a really short entry! We have our second and final dress rehearsal for the Vagina Monologues at 6pm tonight. This week has been so crazy! Time management has come into play A LOT. I had 2 projects, a board, a program proposal and our show all due this week.

Basically, I wouldn't have lived this week without my planner. For incoming students, here's some advice: GET A PLANNER! For parents and family of incoming students, here's a great gift idea: A PLANNER!

See, I write everything down. Due dates, duties and securities and then on the morning of my days, I write out everything I have to do, basically hour by hour. Some days I'll even write down when to shower. It really helps to see your day spaced out and then you'll realize that you even have some free time in between everything you have to do. Like now for example, I had 45 minutes unaccounted for before dinner.

Well, I know I mentioned it before, but if you're interested, you should really attend The Vagina Monologues. The shows are Friday and Saturday at 7pm. A lot of hard work has went into this show and a lot of great benefits are coming out of it. It's only $10 for non-students and $5 for students! We'll have snacks and raffles for people that attend to!

Well, I hate to cut this short, but I have to fuel up with dinner before a 4 hour rehearsal. I'll let you know how the show went in my next blog.

Thanks for reading,

Sam :) 

Listed below are links to blogs that reference this entry: Busy college life!.