University Day

|

Happy Easter everyone! I hope you guys enjoyed the weekend and got to see your friends and family. I had a good time with my family and I enjoyed all the food. I ate so much that at 5pm I didn't want to eat for the rest of the day. It was good to see and spend some time with my family as well with my boyfriend's family. 

This past weekend was full of celebrations. It was couple of my friends birthdays and I celebrated having passed my thesis defense. I'm finally a Master of Science ;)
I still need to pass the three classes I'm taking right now, but I'm already like 80% done with my Masters degree. It feels really good that all the hard work has paid off. 

I also want to remind everyone that this Friday is Spring Carnival. This is one of my favorite activities here in UMass Lowell. First because it's a fun activity and it's usually warm that day. This year's is not going to be too hot, like 61 degrees only, but at least is going to be dry. I'm not sure if I'm going yet because I still have a lot of things going on for school and work. However, have fun and invite as many people as you can. This is a great activity to share with your closest friends. 

Have a nice rest of the week... Spring is here!

~ Paula

This page contains a single entry by Bustos, Paula A published on April 25, 2011 6:17 PM.

New item in my bucket list was the previous entry in this blog.

Thesis Defense Experience is the next entry in this blog.