Skydiving Experience

|

This past weekend lived one of the most thrilled adventures I could ever been into. I always had wanted to go skydiving but for some reason it got canceled over and over again. Not until this weekend when my boyfriend surprised me. He knew I really wanted to do it for a long time, so he paid for it and brought me to a skydive complex. I have no words to describe it but I can tell that it is an amazing experience. A lot of feelings come together: fair, excitement, happiness and worry. Just thinking about the fact that I was about to jump out of a plane at 15,000 feel in the air is scary but thrilling. The free-fall was 70 seconds but it felt like 10 seconds only. That moment is full of vertigo and excitement. There was so much noise and I barely could breath, I'm not even sure if I was actually breathing. Once the parachute opens, the noise goes away and it's very peaceful. At that moment, I could focus more on enjoying the view than having fun. It was an incredible experience. I would recommend it to anyone. So many feelings in about ten minutes since I jumped from the plain until I landed. I would totally do it again, this is an experience I'll never forget. I think about it and still feel the moment. 

I'd totally recommend it to anyone, the younger the better ;)

This page contains a single entry by Bustos, Paula A published on April 4, 2011 11:19 PM.

Time is running out was the previous entry in this blog.

Done? Not yet is the next entry in this blog.