Done? Not yet

|

Hi guys, 

Today I have more time than usual. I spent last week day and night writing my thesis and making sure that I had enough results to use. Fortunately, I was able to finish it on time and submit it yesterday to my supervisor. After submitting it, I felt a huge weight off my shoulders. This is something I've been working for quite a time and finally the time for submission came. 

However, this is not all yet, I still need to defend it and hopefully graduate. The most important part of the process is around the corner. It's kind of scary but I'm looking forward to that moment. I can't wait to defend it and be done with it. Then I can focus more in my classes and do well in them. I'm doing well so far in other classes but I haven't really put much time into them. 

It really feels good to be done with at least 80% of my thesis. I'm one step closer to graduation! 

I hope everyone's semester is going well. Enjoy this nice weather!  ;)

This page contains a single entry by Bustos, Paula A published on April 12, 2011 10:24 AM.

Skydiving Experience was the previous entry in this blog.

New item in my bucket list is the next entry in this blog.