Welcome Back

|
I hope everyone had a wonderful Spring Break. We can't complain about last week's weather. I heard it was 71F in Massachusetts. I wasn't here because I went to upstate New York with my parents and boyfriend. It was also nice up there but it didn't reach the 70s.

It was hard for me to come back to school after relaxing for couple of days. I have a lot of things to do, not even mention my thesis. I have two midterms this week, lab reports to grade and a midterm to give to the two classes I teach. Other than school related stuff, today I've been just going through my personal finances and figuring out how much debt I have and how I'm going to pay it off. It's not too much but I still needed to sit down and figure out what I need to do to keep a good credit which is something very important in this country. Having a good credit report is needed everywhere, to rent an apartment and even get a good job. People really look into that to know more about yourself. 

After today I'm planning to work non-stop on my thesis and focus on school work. Couple of more weeks left and I want to finish strong and motivated. I'm getting to a point of frustration that I don't want to be in for a long time. That's why I'm trying to plan everything ahead and not run into much problems.. ;)

Today the weather is not a Spring weather but Spring is coming soon. Enjoy everyday and have fun!

Talk to you guys next week. ;)

~ Paula

This page contains a single entry by Bustos, Paula A published on March 21, 2011 6:45 PM.

Spring Fun was the previous entry in this blog.

Time is running out is the next entry in this blog.