Spring Fun

|

It's Spring Break week!!! I hope many of you get to relax and have some fun this week. A lot of people are going on a Spring Break trip with their friends to the most typical places to spend this week in. Many people choose Florida, Mexico and Dominican Republic to get out of this cold weather and get to have a nice tan... 

I've never been able to go on a trip during Spring Break. I have had so much work accumulated for this week that I'm unable to take the entire week off and fly somewhere. However, I always try to find time for myself and relax, that way I can start fresh the week after.   

One of my goals for this week is to make a lot of progress on my thesis and get results that I can work with, this way I can start writing it and finish by the first week of April. I''ve been working as much as I can on it but not much progress yet. I'm also planning on taking a small trip with my parents and boyfriend to find a place to live once I graduate from college and move to upstate New York. 

I hope all of you guys enjoy this week and recharge your batteries. We have already gone through half of this semester and the next weeks are going to fly away. 

Have fun ;)

~ Paula

This page contains a single entry by Bustos, Paula A published on March 14, 2011 4:54 PM.

Live your Life was the previous entry in this blog.

Welcome Back is the next entry in this blog.