Super Bowl Highlights

|

I hope many of you enjoyed Super Bowl XLV. I had a good time following the game, watching the commercials and the half-time show. There were good commercials last night, one of my favorites is the Volkswagen Passat commercial with the kid dressed up as Darth Vader trying to move things making hand gestures. I think it was really cute to see the kid's body language when his dad started the car and he thought he had done it himself. I didn't see the kid's face but only with the the slight motion I could tell he was surprised and couldn't believe what he had just done... 

There were many more funny ones and others not much but I think overall it was a pretty good Super Bowl. I liked the half-time show and I really loved the dancers' outfits. I liked all the figures they made and that their outfits changed colors... I'd like one day to be able to attend an event like this one, it looks like a lot of fun... 

If you guys didn't watch the game or didn't see all the commercials, here's the link where you can see them... 

Have a nice week!

~ Paula

This page contains a single entry by Bustos, Paula A published on February 7, 2011 10:42 AM.

Get UML's Calendar in your Google Calendar was the previous entry in this blog.

A lot of work? Take a moment to relax... is the next entry in this blog.