A lot of work? Take a moment to relax...

|
Hi guys, 

Not many things have changed. School is not necessarily getting harder but definitely it's getting time consuming. I'm taking three graduate classes and thesis. My classes are at night and one at 2pm on Thursday. This means that I have no need to wake up early on class except on Tuesday and Thursday when I teach my class for Circuits Lab. I'm trying to wake up early everyday and work as much as I can on my thesis. I've been having at least 12hour days, that includes homework, classes and work. It's been a very busy semester from start and I know it will be like this until the end of the semester or at least until I finish my thesis. 

What is taking most of my time is working on my thesis. Sometimes I feel I've been going around circles. I've been having a hard time to decide in which direction to go to finish it. I have an idea in my mind one day and then I change it. I know what I'm trying to accomplish but I've been unclear on how to do it. I think I started to figure it out just now. I know once I have a clear idea on what steps to take I will be able to finish fast. I'm looking forward with excitement to that moment when I can finally say "I'm done"  I can't wait to walk across the stage on May during graduation. 

School is taking a lot of our time but still we should take some time to relax and do something fun. I always take this advise because it helped me be more proactive. I worked very hard over the week so I can have a weekend where I can totally forget about school. I usually go home with no books and plan activities with my family and boyfriend. I had a great time this past weekend, I celebrated V-Day with my boyfriend and chilled with my mom. I also had dinner with my friend who came from DC. 

This is all for today. I hope you guys had an awesome V-Day weekend as well!

Happy Valentine's Day!

~ Paula

This page contains a single entry by Bustos, Paula A published on February 14, 2011 7:36 PM.

Super Bowl Highlights was the previous entry in this blog.

Thesis Madness is the next entry in this blog.