An Interesting Boston Tradition

|
Hi Everyone....

I hope you guys had a good weekend and are getting ready for this week's snowstorm.. We are supposed to get about a feet of snow starting tomorrow night until Wednesday afternoon...

Many of you may not know this and I just found out about it... It happens that there's a very interesting Boston tradition and yesterday it was the Fourth year this tradition has been alive... 

"No Pants Subway Ride" is an event that consists of people riding the T (Red Line) wearing no pants. Here is some explanation of this event by Wikipedia:

"In this event, members of the group enter a subway car at consecutive stops without pants in the middle of winter. Participants pretend that they do not know each other and if asked, claim that they simply "forgot" their pants. The first No Pants Subway Ride took place in 2002 with seven riders and has grown since then. In 2009 over 1,200 people participated in New York and over 1,000 more participated in 21 other cities around the world. "

I'd like to participate one day in this event.. I think it's different and very entertaining... I just hope I will remember next year exactly when it is and not the day after!!! 

Have a nice week!

~ Paula 

This page contains a single entry by Bustos, Paula A published on January 10, 2011 9:53 PM.

New Year's Resolution was the previous entry in this blog.

How I Find Blogging Ideas is the next entry in this blog.