Happy Holidays!!!!

|
Hello guys, 

I'm sorry I've been a little lost.. A lot of things going on over the last week... I had my last final, had to do some christmas shopping,  then my sister came from Brazil to visit us .. then Christmas.. and finally the biggest snow storm of the year... Crazy.. wasn't it?

This past week there were a lot of things going on but I'm thankful I had the opportunity to have an amazing time with my family during Christmas... 

Christmas is my favorite holiday because I enjoy all the traditions that comes with it... Not only because of the gifts we give each other but because of the Christmas carols and the delicious food my mom makes. 

I hope everyone had a good time and share with the people you love... I'm really happy to have my family together for this special holiday... I'm just looking forward for New Year's Eve to look back and be grateful for all the many good things that happened to me this year... 

I hope you guys have a really nice rest of the week... I'll be back soon ;)

This page contains a single entry by Bustos, Paula A published on December 28, 2010 9:36 PM.

Good luck during finals was the previous entry in this blog.

Happy 2011 is the next entry in this blog.