Use Dropbox.. A cool tool to stay organized

|
Hi guys, 

I wasn't sure about what I could talk today.. I was thinking about telling you what I did this weekend in Cincinnati but after searching on the web for a while I came up with a great idea... 
I wanted to share with you guys a tool I've been using lately to save all my documents and important files... This tool is called Dropbox which is a file hosting service that uses cloud computing technology.This means that users can upload files in the internet and access them anywhere as long they are connected...

What I really like about Dropbox is that it creates a folder in my personal computer and syncs files across all the devices where I set up my Dropbox account. This tool is very easy to use and I can access my files anywhere without the need of an USB drive. 

Also, Dropbox gives the option to create shared files with friends, classmates, co-workers or whoever you want to share a file with... every time a file is modified and saved it will also sync your friend's folder... Isn't that cool? I really enjoy this tool and I'm using it more and more... I have no longer the need to email files back and forth with my teammates, this process takes long and fills up my inbox very quickly...

And if it is for space you are worrying about they have the solution... when you open the account in various devices such as PCs, laptops and iPhones, you get extra space for each device you set up your account on... Also, every time you recommend a friend and they sign up you can also get extra space... If you are really interested in keeping your files organized and having easy access to them this might be a good tool for you.. It works for me!!! Here's the website where you guys can watch a video and learn more about it... 

See you next week! 

This page contains a single entry by Bustos, Paula A published on November 1, 2010 9:58 PM.

USASEF Expo 2010 was the previous entry in this blog.

One kind word can warm three winter months ~ Japanese Proverb is the next entry in this blog.