One kind word can warm three winter months ~ Japanese Proverb

|
Hello, 

So we can say that winter has officially started.. After changing the clocks back we are having more of a winter feeling nowadays.. Days are getting shorter and nights longer.. We also started to experience colder weather with rain and some snow.... 

Sometimes this weather can turn out to be boring or even depressing but every year I see it as a season of change in our daily routine... We can now go skiing, snowboarding and more... Also, the best movies of the year come out during the winter time... We always have to look at the bright side of the situation; otherwise, we would be stuck in a world were we feel we are not part of... I love enjoying an afternoon outside under the sun but in this occasion I can't and there's nothing to do about it but just to enjoy what we have around us...

Many of you already know I like searching the web for quotes, they always give me a message. Today, I found this one: " One kind word can warm three winter months". This quote really made me think about how we can make our lives better and other people's as well... Just by saying the appropriate words we can change how people see the world... That's why today I wanted to share my view of what winter means to me... It's means an opportunity to change and do something different... I'm looking forward to three months of cold and snow but also to the fun I can have and the holiday moments I will share with my family and friends... 

I've heard many people complaining lately about the weather and they want to move down weather to Florida or California... With these words i'd like to put a smile of their faces and make them realized the good things about living up here...

Just look at life with a different perspective and always look at the bright side of it.. I'm pretty sure that bu changing your point of view you can make these long winter months much warmer that what they actually are going to be... 

Have a nice week!!!

This page contains a single entry by Bustos, Paula A published on November 8, 2010 3:42 PM.

Use Dropbox.. A cool tool to stay organized was the previous entry in this blog.

Dancing, Studying and Debugging is the next entry in this blog.