Going to Disney World!

Hey Guys, 

I'm blogging earlier this week because I'm gonna be pretty busy over the next few days.. I have two exams this week, labs going on and work. I'm trying to manage my time wisely so I can accomplish everything I need to do before I go to Disney World this weekend. I'm traveling to a conference I usually go to over the Fall term. The HENAAC conference is taking place this year in Lake Buena Vista, FL in one of Disney World's resorts. 

I'm very excited for the trip because I usually enjoy them a lot. I get to meet a lot of people, have fun and this time I'm gonna try to get a job for next year when I graduate. However, I'm more excited for the fact that is going to be my first time in Disney World. I may be a little too old for this stuff but I always loved Mickey Mouse and his friends. I always thought that Disney World was a magical place and I always wanted to go... Now that I have the opportunity I'm going to enjoy it too the fullest and take advantage of both the conference and the place. 

Next week when I get back I will tell you guys how was my experience in Disney World.. I'm really looking forward to it.... 

Have a nice week!!!

Finding Disney Vacation Packages said:

I just came back from a great Disney vacation myself and I really had lots of fun:) I love your blog:)

This page contains a single entry by Bustos, Paula A published on October 3, 2010 9:47 PM.

Autumn... A wonderful season was the previous entry in this blog.

Networking, a good tool for success! is the next entry in this blog.