Time is running out!

|
Hello guys, 

Here I am once again.. This may sound hard to believe but I'm actually having fun at school!!! Grad school is really awesome.. I'm enjoying the classes I'm taking. The good thing about grad school is that you only have three core classes to take and the rest you choose them depending on your concentration.. You don't have to go to classes that are not of interest to you and that sometimes can become very boring...

What i like the most about the classes I'm taking which are Advanced Digital System Design. Microprocessors II and Mobile Communication systems, is that each one of them requires hands-on work and a project.. Which in my case is very helpful to learn.. I'm the type of person who learns more with experience... and having the opportunity to work in projects and do research helps me a lot to understand the concepts.. 

For example, in my Advanced Digital System Design I' going to build my own CPU and create my own instructions, which means that I'm basically making the processor or a computer by creating the necessary hardware to run software in it... How cool is that??? I'm also going to learn how mobile communication works and the types existing nowadays such as 2G and 3G... 

I'm very happy with school right now but I realized I'm running out of time with respect to finding a full-time job... I may be exaggerating right now but anyone who is graduating this semester or the next one should start looking for a job now... yesterday the Career and Co-Op center at school opened their doors to offer internships, Co-Ops, resume makeover, mock interviews and more... Go to their website or stop by Southwick 328 and take advantage of this opportunity. http://www.uml.edu/student-services/career_services/Internships_and_Co-ops/Internships_and_Co-ops.html

Ok, I just wanted to give you a heads-up of the opportunities at the Career Services office and how great is grad school!!!

Thank you for reading my blogs!!!!

I wish you guys a good rest of the week!!!

This page contains a single entry by Bustos, Paula A published on September 21, 2010 7:40 PM.

Summer is Gone! was the previous entry in this blog.

Autumn... A wonderful season is the next entry in this blog.