Long weekend, short week ahead

|
Hey...

I hope you guys are enjoying Labor Day.. As of me I'm just relaxing and doing some work I need to get done.. But I really enjoyed this weekend.. My friends and I had a small party in the new apartments the school got this year.. and I can't lie, these apartments are really nice... They have a huge common area and a really nice kitchen...Granite counter tops, stainless steel appliances and hardwood floors...

For the rest of my weekend I spent it with couple of friends and I enjoyed breakfast with my family this morning.. I enjoyed going home and seeing my family.. I have a good time every time I go there...

This week is going to be short but I'm planning to organize my time wisely so I can get everything done.. The more I do during the first weeks of school is going to make the other weeks much easier to go through!!!

Enjoy the rest of the week and the nice weather we are still having!!!!

Until next week.....

This page contains a single entry by Bustos, Paula A published on September 6, 2010 1:44 PM.

Back to UML was the previous entry in this blog.

Summer is Gone! is the next entry in this blog.