Summer is Gone!

|
Hello everyone!!!

I hope you guys had a good weekend and got to enjoy the nice weather we had.. I can't believe we have been in school for already two weeks.. time really flies by... I've heard a lot of people talking about labs, quizzes and deadlines... At this time we should all switched our gears and put them on the "school" mode... 

So far grad school hasn't been bad at all. Having classes at night once a week leaves me room to do more stuff than I usually would do... I've had enough time to workout every day and go for a run.. So far I've been able to balance my school, work and social life... I know this life style I've had the past two weeks might not last too much but the more I do at the beginning is the best... 

I'm really enjoying my classes right now, they are very interesting and they require a lot of hands-on work which I love.. I learn the most when I get do it stuff and as my professor says "get my hands dirty"... I'm looking forward to the end of semester because I will be building my own PC and embedded system... 

OK, this is all for this week.. I hope you guys are enjoying your classes as well... 
See you next week!!!

This page contains a single entry by Bustos, Paula A published on September 13, 2010 7:24 PM.

Long weekend, short week ahead was the previous entry in this blog.

Time is running out! is the next entry in this blog.