Autumn... A wonderful season

|
Hello guys, 

I hope everyone is enjoying the beautiful days and weather we've had lately. The weekend was beautiful, then it rained for two days and today is nice again... It's a little crazy this weather but the sudden climatology changes dress New England with different colors... I really enjoy the Fall season, not because it gets me sick (allergies) but because the colors of the trees put a smile on my face.. 

This past weekend I was invited to a weeding in Adams, MA which is about 3hrs away from Lowell. We got a GPS and it took us through side roads. The ride was a little longer but the view was worth it. It was a sunny day with blue sky and red, yellow and green mountains. The wedding was a little further than what I expected but I had a great time and I really enjoyed the place. 

I think Autumn is a great season and beautiful as well. I know that the Fall reminds you that summer is over but the temperature is perfect and it reminds me a lot of where I'm from with the exception that here the leaves of the trees fall down... 

I imagine many of you may not like this season but I encourage you to try to enjoy it.. 

Have a nice rest of the week!!!

This page contains a single entry by Bustos, Paula A published on September 29, 2010 11:36 AM.

Time is running out! was the previous entry in this blog.

Going to Disney World! is the next entry in this blog.