The most important trip you may take in life is meeting people halfway

|
Hi guys, 

I'm back from my trip... It's kind of sad to know that it's all over but I have the best memories... It was an unforgettable experience and I learned a lot along the way... Europe is a great place to visit, there's so much history behind it and every building has a story... The Eiffel Tower is beautiful... I'm hoping to be back soon, I still have plenty European places to visit... 

I'm so happy I had the chance to get to know different cultures and lifestyles.. I met very nice people, especially in Poland..  People there are very nice, fun and welcoming.. I had a great time spending time with them...

However, I agree that "The most important trip you may take in life is meeting people halfway" because by just talking to people one can learn from them... I really enjoyed living in the United States because there's a variety of people here.. The US is a very diverse country, we can network with people from pretty much everywhere around the world.. I've got to know different cultures, traditions and lifestyles by living here... 

There's only couple of more weeks before the Fall semester starts.. I'm planning to enjoy the last days of summer to its fullest.. I recommend you guys to do the same before we start a new school year ...

Keep and enjoying your summer and remember to always SMILE ;)

See you next week!!!! 

This page contains a single entry by Bustos, Paula A published on August 4, 2010 11:00 AM.

Hard work really pays off! was the previous entry in this blog.

Tips to go back to school is the next entry in this blog.