When preparing to travel, lay out all your clothes and all your money. Then take half the clothes and twice the money.

Hello guys,

Today I want to start with this quote I recently found:

When preparing to travel, lay out all your clothes and all your money.  Then take half the clothes and twice the money.

What do you guys think??? I really loved it and I came across it for one reason... Tomorrow I will be going on vacation far away… I will be going out of the country for the first time since I moved from Colombia and I’m really excited…

I will be walking the European streets for the next two weeks… I’m really excited about this trip… Europe has been my dream place to go to visit and finally here I am, packing and getting ready for the big moment…

During my trip I’m planning to visit couple of European countries which are Belgium, France, maybe Germany or the Netherlands and finally Poland.  This trip is going to be unforgettable and I’m sure I will enjoy it a lot… During my trip I’m going to visit my boyfriend’s family in Poland, meet his friends, family and I’m even going to his cousin’s wedding… I’ve heard polish weddings are really crazy and fun… Lots of food and vodka! I’m really looking forward to it!

I’m just really happy that life has given me the opportunity to make this trip because traveling is a learning experience, especially for me since the European culture is very different than mine…

Now you guys can understand why I came across the above quote… as some of you may know I really like reading quotes because they are like an inspiration to me… This quote is very true and I need to apply it in order to have fun during my trip… Tonight when I’m finishing packing I will smile every time I remember these words….

You guys don’t worry because you will be hearing from me during my trip... I’m looking forward to update you guys with the latest news of this adventure…

Have fun!

M. Hochzeit said:

Well, I for one have never been to Europe but would be very interested in learning the culture, since I'm partly European anyway. I have been to Central America, a good trip (like Costa Rica) for education and seeing the world in a while new way. Highly recommend (not the resort areas, the capital area, like San Jose). Go there and you will be thankful you have the USA to live in.

ian said:

This topic was very informative and well written. I plan to do some more research on this. Thanks for sharing this timely information. We need more like this.

Lance Christoff said:

So congratulations to your trip.I know guys you all had fun.Hows the view?Are all people nice to you?God Bless

irah said:

Thanks for this relevant info...this will b e a big help for us...Thank you so much...i really appreciate...

This page contains a single entry by Bustos, Paula A published on July 14, 2010 11:34 AM.

Hot, hot, hot was the previous entry in this blog.

J’adore Paris is the next entry in this blog.