Hot, hot, hot

|

Hi guys,

Here I am again.. It hasn't been too long since I wrote my last blog.. I just want to share what I did over the weekend... This is the first 4th of July I didn't go to Boston to see the fireworks.. Instead, I spent time with my family and we went to a BBQ in ours neighbor's house who kindly invited us for lunch to spent the afternoon with her.. It was a nice afternnon and it was very nice to share it with one of our neighbors. After the dinner I went to my boyfriend's family's house and jumped in the pool. Yesterday I did the same since it was very hot out... Jumping in the pool is a great way to cool down with the weather we had in the past two days.. now I'm really feeling the summer...

I will try to keep enjoing this weather over the week and I hope we have the same weather over the weekend sinde it's the World Cup Final.

I hope you guys too enjoy the rest of the week... I'll be back soon  ;-)

This page contains a single entry by Bustos, Paula A published on July 6, 2010 9:12 PM.

I like Sports! was the previous entry in this blog.

When preparing to travel, lay out all your clothes and all your money. Then take half the clothes and twice the money. is the next entry in this blog.