Hard work really pays off!

|
Hi guys, 

I hope you guys are having fun.. I've been having a lot of fun here in Poland... People here are so nice and welcoming, I feel like at home.. 

Today I just want to share with you a newspaper article that ran in the Andover Townsman.. The article is about my capstone project... It's really nice to see that after working so hard to get this project done it really pays off that much effort and time that I spent getting it done... 
What I liked the most when I read the article was to see a picture of one of the Bridgewell clients using my "Bubble Arm Ergometer"

My capstone project was a exercise machine for people with limited motor skills and attention span. It needed to have different features such as music, bubbles and colors in order to grab the attention of the user. 

I'm attaching the link of the article so you guys can take a look at it... 
I'l be back from my vacation next week.. I still have a lot of places to go see... 

See you next week ;)

This page contains a single entry by Bustos, Paula A published on July 26, 2010 7:38 AM.

J’adore Paris was the previous entry in this blog.

The most important trip you may take in life is meeting people halfway is the next entry in this blog.