It's party time.. It's my birthday!

|

Hi guys,

I've been behind on writing my weekly entries because I've been very busy since I finished school.. luckily me I've been busy having fun.. This past weekend I was on vacation with my family… we went to Florida for couple of days.. Also, I've been celebrating my birthday since Thursday.. My actual birthday was yesterday but I had a great surprise birthday party on Thursday afternoon.. I wasn't expected to celebrate my birthday early but my best friend who came from Colombia for two weeks and my boyfriend planned a surprise party for me ....

I had no clue about it., Thursday was a regular day for me... I went to work and then my boyfriend and I went to the mall to buy clothes for his work... I was totally clueless about what was happening in my house. That afternoon my boyfriend picked me up at school and we went to the mall together.. Then we came back, I picked up my car and we drove together home.. while driving I received a call from my sister's boyfriend inviting me to watch the Celtics  game that night.. I agreed to go to a bar or something but I didn't notice that it was very suspicious he was home.. when I got home I noticed that the parking lot was very busy.. I even told my boyfriend that but didn't suspect anything.. once a opened the door of my house I see a bunch of people with B-day hats and my dad jumping screaming "Happy Birthday".. I was in shocked... I wasn't sure what was happening... This truly was a surprise party.. There were a lot of people in my house and I was very happy to see everyone. My sisters, my boyfriend, my best friend and my parents helped out to make this happen... I loved the party and I will never forget such special time in my life..

I'm so happy to have wonderful people in my life because they always put a smile in my face... I'm getting older but every year I keep meeting people who make me happy.. that day we took a lot of pictures.. ate delicious food and had a great time.. Thursday was a long day but it was all worth it... ;)

Then, on Friday I went on vacation with my family.. we flew to Ft. Lauderdale and spent 4 days there.. The flight there was terrible.. a lot of turbulence and the weather was terrible; there were thunderstorms and lighting while we were landing.. I have to admit it but I was kind of scared.. thank god everything went well and nothing happened...

My family and I had an awesome time in FL.. we went to visit my parent's friends in a island called 'Marco Island" which I would recommend to anyone .. It's a beautiful place.. that day was very sunny and hot.. the beaches at Marco Island are beautiful.. very white sand and warm ocean.. It was so nice that we stayed there for too long, we forgot to reapply sunscreen and we all looked like lobsters afterwards.. The sunburned was brutal that it stills hurts..

We came back from Florida Monday in the morning and then I took that they off to run some errands and relax since I was very tired.. also, I needed to renew my license because it expired yesterday..

I didn't do much yesterday for my Birthday.. I just went to have sushi with my sister, her boyfriend and friends from school... I was very happy that a lot of people called me and wrote to me to wish me a Happy Birthday.....

This is pretty much all I have for today.. I just want to thank everyone for being a part of my life and for bringing happiness to it.. Enjoy this week and I will be back soon...

This page contains a single entry by Bustos, Paula A published on June 9, 2010 10:57 AM.

Capstone and Commencement Ceremony was the previous entry in this blog.

Celtics, World Cup and more... is the next entry in this blog.