Last weeks of class

|

Hey guys,

After four years this is the week where I'm going to do the most work I have ever done. Capstone is almost due and I'm still a little behind. For the past three days I've been working on it. It's been a lot of hours in front of the computer and  lot of effort; however, it was very worth it. I just finished an MP3 player for my project. It plays four types of music with 10 tracks each... I'm so happy I got this done..  My project is going to look much better now.

For the rest of the weekend I'm planning on keep working on Capstone. I'm giving up fun for the next weeks to finish this project and finally graduate. I look back and see four years of a lot of effort and fun.. These four years really flew by...

I don't have much to tell you today since I haven't done more than work on Capstone. Hopefully next week I have more fun things to share.

Enjoy the rest of the weekend ;)

Paula

This page contains a single entry by Bustos, Paula A published on May 2, 2010 1:12 AM.

Can I start the countdown? was the previous entry in this blog.

Almost done! is the next entry in this blog.