I'm done!

|

Hi guys,

So I have good news for you all... I'm finally done with school.. Last week was tough.. I have a lot of things to do.. exams, presentations and papers due... I was so busy that I forgot to write my blog entry... Last week really was crazy.. I haven't stopped working on something related to school in like two months... yesterday I finally finished.. I delivered my capstone project and I handed in my final report... that's definitely a relief,... It was really nice to see the happy face of my client when she saw the project.. she really loved it... at that moment I felt that all the effort and time spent was really worth it..

Now that I'm free I'm going to take advantage of this beautiful weather.. maybe go to the beach today.. I will be going to New York for two days and then come back for graduation.. I'm really excited....

ok guys, this is all for today.. I'll be back soon and let you know how graduation goes.. for now I'm just going to start celebrating with my friends and family ;)

Enjoy the weather...  

This page contains a single entry by Bustos, Paula A published on May 26, 2010 9:26 AM.

The "Last" week was the previous entry in this blog.

Capstone and Commencement Ceremony is the next entry in this blog.