Almost done!

|

Hi guys,

Here I am again.. but this time a little late... I've been very busy that I totally forgot to write my blog this past weekend... Therefore, you guys will hear from me twice this week... I've been working hard on my capstone.. which is almost done but there a lot of little things that take more time than what I was expecting... I'm excited to see my project done and working...

This is the last week of school.. I'm sure most of you are happy for that.... I haven't been able to celebrate yet because I want to get all my projects out of the way.. then I will have a huge celebration... I'm looking forward to it...

This past weekend was Mother's day.. I hope you guys were good to your moms... lol... I had a great time with her, my sister and a friend of hers who's visiting from Colombia... we had dinner and then we went to Richardson's to have ice cream.... I love that place.. It's really good....

I want the next two weeks to fly by so I can have some time to relax and have fun with my best friend who is coming from Colombia as well.... Both of us are very happy because we haven't seen each other in couple of years....

I wish everyone the best luck during finals.... enjoy the last week of school.. ;)

This page contains a single entry by Bustos, Paula A published on May 11, 2010 9:55 AM.

Last weeks of class was the previous entry in this blog.

The "Last" week is the next entry in this blog.