Happy Easter!

|

Hi guys,

For those of you who celebrate Easter I wish you guys have a good time with family and friends. Easter is a good excuse to be with your family and spend some quality time with them. As I said before, I love my family and I enjoy every moment I get to spend with them. My family has been a great support and the best way to thank them is to dedicate them at least cuple of hours every week.

As usual, I was very busy thrughout the week.  But today I don't really want to bore you with all the work load I usually have. This week was very productive and I did a lot towards my Capstone Project. Since I feel I'm weeks behind schedule so I decided to spend more hours than usual and work on it. I made a lot of progress this week and I'm looking forward to finish it. Graduation has motivated me to work extra hard. I can't wait to walk across the stage and get my professional degree but before this happens I have a huge responsibility on my shoulders.

This weekend I'm going home and celebrate Easter, But maybe Saturday night I will go to the movies and see "Alice in wonderlan". Then I will back in school and keep working hard. Weeks are flying back and I need to catch up with all the work I have. Thank you for reading my blogs and please enjoy the beautiful weather this weekend. It's going to be very sunny and nice! 

This page contains a single entry by Bustos, Paula A published on April 2, 2010 7:59 PM.

Always look forward! was the previous entry in this blog.

A weekend full of learning is the next entry in this blog.