Half way through...

|

Hello guys,

It's Friday and i'ts the beginning of Spring Break. Not until this week I realized it was already half way through the semester... After we come back from spring break we have seven more weeks to go...

I have already a full week ahead of me. I have already planned out pretty much everything I will be doing during Spring Break. My week will be a mix of school homework, lab work and a little bit of fun.

This weekend I will try to do as much homework as I can. I need to do a five-page paper for my International relations class, fill out couple of scholarship applications, and study for a test I have when I get back from the break. Also, I will be volunteering during the Colombian Elections for senate this weekend in the Colombian consulate in Boston. On monday I will be going paintball with SHPE and my friends from school. Then I will be working the next three days and finally I will finish my break with a weekend trip to NYC.

There's a lot of things I need to get done this week but at least I won't get bored. I'm happy I got to come home and spend quality time with my family. I'm looking forward to the last Spring Break as un undergraduate student. I hope you guys get to relax and enjoy this week.

This page contains a single entry by Bustos, Paula A published on March 12, 2010 8:53 PM.

A weekend to enjoy was the previous entry in this blog.

Back to reality.. is the next entry in this blog.