Back to reality..

|

Hey guys,

My Spring break is almost over.. only couple of more hours to go... tomorrow i'll be back to reality and the same routine for the next six weeks... These weeks are going to be crucial and the most important ones in my undergrad career. Spring break was a pretty good week.. I spent great quality time with my family and friends... Also, I celebrated St. Patricks day in Boston. It was so much fun and there was a lot of people downtown...

To end my break, I spent the last weekend in New York.. It was so much fun and the weather was awesome.. Walking through Central Park was fun and very relaxing... There's all kind of people in NYC and people from all over the world come to visit it... I've been to NYC couple of times and this time I really wanted to do something different... We went clubbing in Manhattan, we went to Greenpoint to get some Polish food and we visited the Museum of Natural History..

My last Spring Break as an undergrad was full of fun and some work.. Now I need to focus in school and finish it with good grades.. These next weeks are going to be hard but I'm going to work harder than average to make it less painful... I hope everyone had a good time too and remember we are only few weeks away from summer ... Enjoy this week and the beautiful weather we are having lately. ;)

This page contains a single entry by Bustos, Paula A published on March 21, 2010 10:39 PM.

Half way through... was the previous entry in this blog.

Always look forward! is the next entry in this blog.