Always look forward!

|

Hello guys,

Why did Spring Break had to come to an end? I know many of you may be questionning this after coming back from Spring Break. I think the weeks after Spring Break are the most stressful and busy of the semester. I had so many things to get done this week that I felt I didn't have time to complete them. But, let's look at the bright side.. this week really flew by. This week was full of projects, applications, meetings, homeworks and exams. Since Monday morning when I woke up until today I've had something to do every single minute. Unfortunately I wasn't able to go to the gym this week due to so much work but at least I completed all the tasks I had for this week.

i'v noticed that the busier I am, the more organized I become. I love having a reliable planner that helps me get things done on time. Since I have so much work to do, I'm planning to stay at school this weekend. I will probably go home tomorrow night to say hi to my mom and my sister. This weekend, I need to finish a 5-page paper which I'm half-way through, fill out a scholarship application, make a presentation for a seminar, read a chapter for my oral communications class, work on my capstone project and....I can't forget that I need to do laundry, I think the last time I did laundry was like a month ago... I'm running out of clothes. ;)

This week I realized I have a lot of things to do and no much time to complete them... I was stressing a lot just by thinking about it. I was regreting not having spent more time during Spring Break to catch up with work but then I remember that I can't change the past but look forward to the future. My message to you today is to always look forward, look for what you can do next and stop regreting what happened in the past. I think that this set of mind will motivate me to finish my work on time and successfully.

This is all for this week, I hope you guys enjoy this weekend!

This page contains a single entry by Bustos, Paula A published on March 26, 2010 8:32 PM.

Back to reality.. was the previous entry in this blog.

Happy Easter! is the next entry in this blog.