V-Day Weekend

|
Hello Everyone

I can't believe it's been already three weeks since we started school. Shortly, we will start exams, presentations and projects. The only thing that makes me smile is to know that the more weeks pass by, the closer I'm getting to graduation.

I've had a good weekend so far. The fun started right away after my classes on Friday. I went to the Eggroll cafe to see my friend's exhibit and I spent some time with friends that night. It was nice to hang out with my old roommate. Yesterday, me and my boyfriend had a long day, we were driving around to go meet with couple of people. We drove from Andover, to Lynn, then to Dochester and finally we ended up in Haverhill. We went to a Colombian party organized by the Colombian Committee of the Merrimack Valley.  I had a good time with him and my family.

I'm hoping to have a good time today that is Valentine's Day. After that I will start doing some school that I have due this week.

I hope everyone has a good long weekend and HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!

This page contains a single entry by Bustos, Paula A published on February 14, 2010 12:01 PM.

Fun weekend! was the previous entry in this blog.

The future depends on what we do in the present... is the next entry in this blog.