Blogging is a good way to relax!

Hey Guys, 

I had on mind that I was gonna write my blog tomorrow Friday since it's the only day I don't have anything due the next morning. But I'm sitting here in my desk trying to do some homework and I can't really focus. I've been trying to work on my captone project, which is the final design project for engineering majors, and I can't really get anything done. So, I decided to sit down and write my weekly blog. This way I can focus on something and relax at the same time, it would make me feel better because I'm not wasting my time and instead I'm doing something productive.

Being an engineering major means living a very busy life, and I complaint sometimes about it but when I have free time I go NUTS.. I don't really know what to do and I get a littlle bit frustrated, that's why I look for something to do... Actually, I really like being busy, it keeps me active and I get a lot of work and things done.

Weeks here at UML are flying by (to me), we are about to finish the fifht week and Spring Break is around the corner (I can't wait)!!!! I will be soon finishing finals and graduating ;) But for now I just need to study and keep up the hard work. My days have not changed much, I wake up, go to the gym, classes, work, homework, eat and sleep. I really like this routine, it keeps me active and with a lot of energy to go through the days.

This weekend I'm planning to chill with my friends, go home spend time with my family and fill out the FAFSA application for next year... I hope this rain stops so I can have a nice weekend!

Enjoy your weekend! ;)

meg said:

That is so true Paula! Writing my blog post every week is a great way to accomplish something and relax a little at the same time :) Good luck on your capstone, and enjoy the rest of the semester!

-meg

Hey Meg, Thanks for the post and the good wishes.. I hope this semester is going well for you too!

This page contains a single entry by Bustos, Paula A published on February 25, 2010 10:24 PM.

The future depends on what we do in the present... was the previous entry in this blog.

A weekend to enjoy is the next entry in this blog.