Hello Everyone ;)

My name is Paula Bustos and I'm a senior student in the Electrical Engineering Department here at UMass Lowell. I came to the United States about 6 years ago. I was born and raised in Colombia. I moved to the United States with my immediate family to look for better opportunities. My family has been a great support and they have offered me unconditional help.

I'm a very outgoing person. I enjoy outdoor activities, dancing and I love sports. I've been a very active person since I was a child. I used to play tennis at least 3 times a week after school. When I moved to the United States I played tennis for my high school during junior and senior year.

College was one of my dreams when I moved from Colombia. I was interested in Engineering because I was very curious to learn how things work. Since I started college I have learned a lot about current and future technologies and every day I'm more amazed of how the human being can be so smart and creative.

I'm very excited to start blogging and share many stories about myself and UML.You are more than welcome to send me any comments ;)

Carolina said:

Paula, it seems like every time I read a "Hispanic" story in the uml website is about you. This fellow Colombian is very proud of your achievements, Keep up the good work!
Carolina (Caleņa 100%)

This page contains a single entry by Bustos, Paula A published on January 11, 2010 7:46 PM.

Few more days! is the next entry in this blog.