Few more days!

|

So, it's Thursday already.. I can't believe I'm only few days away to start my last semester as an undergrad student. This winter break was very productive.. I was able to work for a few weeks and enjoy some free time with my family, friends and boyfriend...

This last week I had it off and I did some personal things... I went to get my eyes checked and went to the dentist.. I'm planning to get my Colombian passport renewed tomorrow so I went got the pictures taken today...  I usually do this type of things during the break because I'm not sure how much free time I will have during the semester...

I'm very excited about this last semester.. It's going to be pretty interesting and I know for sure that I will learn a lot..
I will be pretty busy this semester but I'm planning to manage my time well so I can accomplish every goal I set. Since my earliest class is like at 11am, I'm planning on going to the gym in the morning... I'll let you guys know how it goes... ;)

Ok.. these are some of the things that are going on in my life right now.. I can't wait to start school and finally graduate... I hope everyone has a great weekend and an awesome first day of classes!

This page contains a single entry by Bustos, Paula A published on January 21, 2010 2:55 PM.

Hello Everyone ;) was the previous entry in this blog.

One week less is the next entry in this blog.