It's here.

It's the time of year where I want to stay in bed every single morning because of the grey, cold weather. Not only is the weather starting to get bad, but the weather gods decided to start winter during finals week.

Finals week is looking pretty rough. I have 1 on Thursday, and 2 finals Friday (in a row starting at 3:30 PM and ending at 9:30 PM) I'm pretty sure that's past my bedtime :) .

So this whole week is pretty simple. I'm going to be studying.

ragecomics.png
This is a little comic I made. (If you haven't seen some of these before, then you're missing out. They're hilarious.)

Below is my edited one. (ragebuilder.com is where I made them.)

calc.png

I'm highly motivated for these. I'm not doing well in calculus, and if I don't do well on the final exam, I'll have to take the "management calculus boot camp" during winter break. So from now until Friday night, Calculus and I are going to become good friends.

Good luck to all.

Listed below are links to blogs that reference this entry: It's here..