Gonna be an awesome weekend.

So today is Thursday. I have no classes, but I have work at the Centers for Learning. I'm going to make it the most productive day EVER. I have a ton of homework due on Friday and Monday, but I'm getting it done today.

The reason for completing everything early is a good one. I'm going to be having a ton of fun this weekend. First thing happens tomorrow. (Friday) I'm going to Salem to take a walking night tour. (It makes stops at historical places. I really want to see Nathaniel Hawthorne's house. I've read a few of his works.) The only downside to this tour is that it takes place at 8 PM, which I normally wouldn't mind, but tomorrow's high is only going to be 48 degrees. yuck.

Saturday, I'm driving solo to St. Michaels in Vermont. It's about a 4 hour drive, but my dad just installed an Ipod player/charger in his car. (Along with an auto-starter. WOO!) I'd rather take my car though... (RIP) At St. Michaels, there is going to be a Halloween party. As of right now, I'm thinking of dressing up as a college student. I'm leaving my creativity for Monday, which is REALLY Halloween.

As you can probably tell, I'm super excited. Monday, I'm going to Salem again FOR Halloween.  (Same situation as last year.)

I'll be sure to take pictures and write about how everything went.

Have a good one!

Listed below are links to blogs that reference this entry: Gonna be an awesome weekend..