Been a while

It has been a while, but I didn't realize how long! September 14th was my last blog entry, but this month has flown by, so it doesn't seem so long ago.

I've been super busy with everything. Ever since I wrote the entry about my lack of sleep, I've been attempting to get my work done even earlier while also trying to get to bed at a decent time. So far, it's been tough.

Just last night, I spent 6-7 hours on calc homework, and was up until 12:30. (7 hours of calc homework? That's unheard of! I didn't even finish either....)

There was a bit of fun earlier in the day though...

A photographer came to my apartment with an RA and took pictures. She told us that "UMass likes people in their pictures.", so my RA and I started acting "natural".

It was actually the funniest thing ever. He sat in opposite chairs with guitars, and serenaded each other with guitars while trying to keep a straight face for the camera. (I'm pretty sure I gave in and started laughing a few times.)

We then ended up doing other "natural" things around the apartment which ended in a bunch of laughs.

It was a good time.

The photos were taken for a future UML brochure. Lets see if any of the funny guitar ones are on there.

- Matt

Listed below are links to blogs that reference this entry: Been a while.