The importance of sleep.

I can't believe it has taken me 2 semesters to think about writing about one of the most important parts of an education. Sleep.

I was on North Campus from 8:30 AM to 7:00 PM last night, and I went home, ate and went to the gym. I was out until 10 PM, and then came back to finish some homework.

I ended up going to bed around 12:30 or 1 AM. I woke up at 6. That equals 5 hours of sleep.

5 hours of sleep or less is nothing to learn on. During my 8 AM class, I was struggling to stay awake. During my 10 AM class, I was awake, but spent the 50 minutes spacing out.

I am sitting here 7 hours after arriving on North, and I am waiting for my last class. I'm sure it will be a struggle.

So the point of all of my babbling is.... GET ENOUGH SLEEP. Save the late nights for the weekends. Trust me on that one.

Yes, I know this whole blog was poorly written. Sorry in advance!

- Matt

Listed below are links to blogs that reference this entry: The importance of sleep..