Back into the swing of things.

I'm not gonna lie, it took me up until this week to get back into the feel of things. With the start of school, I wasn't as focused as I should have been.

Now, I feel like I'm used to everything. I'm used to waking up early and walking through Lowell traffic to get to North, and I'm used to staying up late to do homework. (It's my own fault I'm up late. I try to go to the gym every night, and I HAVE to watch the Patriots when they're on.)

Although I love the classes I'm taking, I've noticed that most of them are online based. Calculus, and Economics are great, because the online programs come with textbooks.

Financial Accounting is a struggle though, because the textbook is online, and ONLY online. I dropped it early this year, because I could already tell I was going to struggle. I'm currently doing research on seeing if I can somehow turn it into a book. (Maybe there is a service somewhere that can bind all of the pages?)

For some reason, I can't learn with an online textbook. I find it so much easier to have the pages right in front of me, as opposed to scrolling through a PDF file.

Moving away from the academic side of my semester, Southwick has made the most incredible addition to their menu. They now have a BURRITO BAR. YES. A burrito bar. I just bought my first burrito bowl a few days ago. They fill the bottom of the bowl with rice, add either chicken, steak, or shredded beef, and top it with a bunch of stuff. (of your choice.)

I had guacamole, pico de gallo, red peppers, and pinto beans.

I suggest it. It's only 6 or 7 dollars. Here's a picture:

321490_2096795099722_1240680241_32094840_1076036505_n.jpg

Yea, it looks gross, but I can assure you... it was DELICIOUS.

Have a great rest of the week.

- Matt

Listed below are links to blogs that reference this entry: Back into the swing of things..