Move in tomorrow!

In 26 hours, I will be moving in to my new apartment. As I've said before, they are run by the College of Management. From pictures that I've seen, they look incredible..

After I move in, there will be a scavenger hunt with my apartment neighbors and a dinner with the COM faculty.

I am COMPLETELY excited. My whole room is completely packed up and ready to go. (Computer, T.V, xbox 360, record player, clothes, supplies etc.) It will be awesome because I will have PLENTY of room for everything. (My last dorm was very small.)

So Saturday, I'm helping freshman move in with my fellow Business LLC members. At first, I thought it was during the epic "Hurricane Irene." My first thought was "Wow. Great. I get to carry mini fridges and boxes while dodging debris. This will be an adventure." Luckily, it isn't hitting us until Sunday.

Speaking of hurricane Irene, those who are supposed to move in on Sunday are allowed to move in when the weather cooperates. (Monday or Tuesday)

Good luck on move in day!

- Matt

Listed below are links to blogs that reference this entry: Move in tomorrow!.