Work to be done.

It's Summer, but I'm slowly learning that the off months are a time to get a lot of stuff done. Not only am I doing a great amount of work around the house, but I'm also taking an online history class at Middlesex Community College.

The class is actually pretty cool. Being my first online class, I had fairly low expectations. I was surprised to learn that the class is run using an online program known as "Blackboard". Basically, the professor is able to post video, audio, and text lectures while also grading us on our discussions on the forums. I love being on the computer, so this class is perfect for me.

As for the non-working part of summer, I've basically been sleeping, fishing, and watching the Bruins. Nothing too exciting, but I'm sure things will get better. It's only a matter of time before I'm sick of being bored.

Hope everyone is doing well!

- Matt

Listed below are links to blogs that reference this entry: Work to be done..